Monday, March 09, 2009

All i E V E R wanted

I’ve come to notice that I have not made a blog post in quite a while. It’s not like I have been that busy that I couldn’t even make a blog post, I guess it just really didn’t think about it that much. I would love to say a lot has happen well it has but nothing really of dire interest I don’t think.

Uni has been going well. I say well I’m getting by. I would say it is mainly pattern cutting that is the pain in my ass. The work just keeps on coming for that class and I’m lost with it all. I know I shouldn’t be I mean I did it at college but at uni it all seems different. They have different ways of doing things and it’s confusing me to the point were I’m like do I really want this. However next year we don’t have it so woop to that. I just need to pass it first. I know I failed my first tech folder which in my defence I was going through a bad time when that was being done. I was trying to move, I was going through my monthly dark times and I had issues going on which lead to panic attacks. However the teacher would just say “And that’s my problem how?”

I have been ill for two weeks with Tonsillitis which was not fun. I missed a lot of uni because of that. I managed to get a extinction on a piece of work which I was grateful for. I was hoping I would get it with Pattern Cutting but no. I have to have a shirt made by Thursday and a presentation done. I just don’t understand how I am meant to do all this when I have been out of action for two weeks. My pattern for the shirt is not even done it keeps going wrong yet I used the block she gave me. She has not gave me any help, I’m doing a mans shirt which is different to a women’s and she gave me not help at all. She just expects me to know what to do. Balls to that!!

I can not wait for next year I am getting endlessly tired of living in halls with the people I live with I mean sure I like them all but it’s the untidiness of it that is making me crazy. Next year in the house it will be better. Me, Holly [Dollface], Sarah and Jon are clean so it will not be a problem. However one problem may be in the way…

Kelly Clarkson brought out her new album and I’m addicted to it. Again she sings top notch!! Buffy comes are going well. The last two issues have been readable really but that latest one was good. I’m awaiting the next arc with Oz and Willow should be good.

Dollhouse is epic. I knew it would be, it being by Joss but it’s getting very mixed reviews. I don’t understand why. People know Joss doesn’t like to make things easy for the brain he likes to make you think and that’s what’s happening, what fun is their in knowing all the answers right away? Apparently Fox had a lot to do with toning down the first 5 episodes but number 6 they gave up so we will be seeing a lot more Joss after number 5! The ratings are not the best for the show however if you include the DVR ratings and Hulu and Fox online and Itunes Dollhouse is doing really well. Fox should include them in the numbers I mean they put Dollhouse in the Friday death slot. I’m sure Dollhouse will get a season 2 even if a lot don’t, sorry but you guys are wrong!

That’s all for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive;;