Sunday, March 15, 2009

T M N T wooot

I have been having big problems… firstly I am now again addicted to 90s music… secondly I missed a dead line at uni because I didn’t finish the work. However I had been ill for two weeks and the teacher had not given me an extension and I didn’t know what I was doing so in my defence it was not really all my fault. I’m handing it in on Tuesday. I know the teacher is going to be beyond rat assy with me, but the uni has the 7 days late hand in rule I get 40% knocked off but I was only expecting 40% anyhow. I hate pattern cutting big time.

My body is getting tired waaay too easy of late. I’m feeling tired all the time the only time I am not tired is during the night when I should be tired man it is not normal.

I watched Stardust the other night with Skipper. I really enjoyed it however after finding out Sarah Michelle was going to be playing the part of the fallen star I felt let down. Still brilliant.

I have grown a new love for TMNT I have been watching the movies and the original tv show. How fun!! I love it I really want to buy the comics now so I can see them in their true form. Woop. Who doesn’t love them really I mean they’re turtles for Christ sakes and Ninjas’ to boooooooot!!

No comments:

Blog Archive;;