Tuesday, January 13, 2009

K I N D E R eggs ;; ] ;;

Eventful half hour!!

Me and Ashley had a craving for none other then kinder eggs. So we walked to Nats the shop to buy two. We got there and started shaking them to see if they were put together ones or whole ones. I’m not one for the put together ones I think they look icky. So we stood there shaking them and some one Ashley knew walked up to her and started talking so then I asked her if she thought these where put together toys. A random first question to ask some one you have never met before but I did it. Then we got onto a whole discussion about Kinder Eggs and how she has a tub of them at home so then we ended up going back home with her to steal some of her toys. Well Ashley took some I was just stood there amazed by the studentness of the house. Well after that then we went to Sainsbury’s to buy more. So we just got as many as we could with the money we had on us. I got like 8 more and she got 6. We were stood fumbling with them trying to not drop them. The man serving us looked at us like we were some kind of freaks. Which to be fair we were buying an awful lot of kinder eggs. I couldn’t even eat all the chocolate I felt like was about to throw up. Not good. Then we sat down made a necklace out of the eggs and watched Dumbo.

Random night’s for the win!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is what you called Kinder eggs, what I think is Kinder Suprise Eggs? Don't know if it's called different in Aus, or you just called them Kinder Eggs.

YUM

Nice blog btw. I likey.

Lukee said...

I think we used to call them that but it was just put as Kinder Eggs these days. I only have a German Kinder Egg wrapper at hand so i shall have to check because i can't remeber what it says on the wrapper now :P

Blog Archive;;