Monday, January 12, 2009

new Y E A R ;;

I’v not blogged since before Christmas which was quite a while since, I’d have like to have a million and one stories to talk about since my last blog but really I’v only got like none. Well nothing that would make you gasp in shock or disbelief.

I went home for two weeks, which was really odd. For one I didn’t have a room at the family home as my sister took my bedroom, so I had to stay at my granddads which to be fair I said I was going to do that in any case. I’m not a fan of family as people know from my old blogs, but this Christmas I must admit was better for family. They didn’t grate on my as much which I think is a big improvement. To be fair it was better because I was at my granddads so I didn’t see my family that much.

For the first time I got drunk in front of the family which I regret. I thought Gemma was going to come and get ready with me and drink before we went into the club but she didn’t so I had the bottle of vodka to my self and well more drink when I got into the club. My family were beyond taking the piss out of me. I was sat ‘brap-ing’ like I was a black man. Then I got up on stage and sung and all. The morning after I couldn’t remember most of it and my family were laughing at me.
What pissed me off mind was the fact my mother said to me “Did you enjoy Christmas more this year as you drank?” I was just like wtf, I do not need to drink to enjoy Christmas. It was like she was saying I needed drink to have a good time. Which pissed me off muchly.
I came back to uni early as well since Kit Kat and Ashley were going back too. It was a wicked week. Did nothing but sleep, sleep, eat, watch movies and drink. I so didn’t want it to end.

However now uni has begun again and I have so much work I have to do its untrue. I just cane seem to get in the right frame of mind to do the work. It’s not good at all. However mah I’ll manage it some how I always do.

No comments:

Blog Archive;;