Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hand C R E A M

This year again I will become a scrooge and not.. I repeat not celebrating Christmas. In fact I’m going to act like iv never herd of Christmas. I’m not wanting gifts or cards. I just want to relax. Sleep, read books, watch tv and eat. That is my goal this year. I just ain’t feeling it again this year. Roll on the new year!!

I will possibly celebrate it next year. But this year. Nopes.

I was hoping to be home a week earlier this term but I don’t think its going to happen now as I have plans Sunday to go to the cinema with some one. I want soo much to just go to my granddads and lazy around the house.

I finally finished my essay this week which I don’t think I did too well as I didn’t read the books I was meant to read as meh boring so I just made it up but it sounds alright just aint got many quotes.

Been ill a lot lately which I think is because im not eating right so my body aint got the power to fight off the illness. Gutted much.

No comments:

Blog Archive;;