Tuesday, October 07, 2008

really what the F U C K

Really what the fuck. I mean I knew uni was going to be hard but omg, the teacher I got I just do not understand at all its like he is talking a whole new lingo and I aint got the email. I was sat in class like whoa, wtf?!?

I got some more dirty looks from the girls in my class yay me im happy to know im doing something right that I can get in the faces of the stuck up little snob girls who think their better then everyone well listen love your just nothing more then a pile of shit really in the long vast world of Earth.

It amazes me how much I still love Red Eye the film is just brilliant I mean every time I watch it im still like omg nooo is she going to make it even though I know the out come. Its brilliant.

Ment to be going to a pub tonight for a bit dunno if I can be bothered but I don’t want to miss anything :P

So I may go I have IT tomorrow yay love it. So that starts at 11 so I have time to sleep yay.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Argh they are stupid girls!!

Glad you are living up the Uni experience. :P

Blog Archive;;