Sunday, October 05, 2008

what's that A B O U T

Week two of the university life, again quite a busy week with luck my life style will slow down a few steps as i’m finding it hard to keep up with it. I started my classes which I do enjoy more then I thought I would do. As I went into this thing blind folded I dunno what I was really expecting. But hey you only live once.
Some of the girls in my class, not all but most of them are just stuck up plastics. Im like the only guy in the class and I swear they look at me with such disgust its untru. A girl in front of my dropped her keys so I tapped her on the shoulder to tell her and she gave me a look of death I thought fire was going to come from her mouth and kill me. So yeah they don’t like me. However some of them do so that’s good, and the ones that do aren’t stuck up and crack so that’s good. I could handle it with the plastics at college so these bitchs are nothing.

I need to stop spending as I’ll end up so poor. I’v not been eating right though since being here and all I herd people say was ‘oh don’t worry you’ll eat better at uni then at home’ and you know what that’s a load of bull crap. I’v been eating far worse like really bad.
Me and Felix played a prank on everyone by taking the labels off their foods well it back fired as they have now done it to me. But hey its funny. Now I just have to hope I don’t open a can of custard with rice. Yummy.

So yeah classes are going well, its just the amount of work im going to have to do. And I thought college was bad boy I was wrong. Gutted much.

Yeah I did a messy thing the other night but shh. It was pretty mean of me, and I do feel bad but I’v said sorry there isn’t anything else I can do about it. Everything happens for a reason right!

Iv been getting in a Britney Spears mood the past few days and I have no idea why. I think its Sarahs fault! Dam her.
I met some people in town the other night that liked my Ginger Power top which was fun I then saw them later that night on the way home and gave them some chips. Also iv worked out I only eat cheese when drunk, I hate cheese but I’m always eating pizza when drunk. What’s that about?

No comments:

Blog Archive;;