Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the mist will C L E A R

I went into college today to pick up some things and to see the teacher before I go. I felt really out of place, all the kids their looked around 15 and I was walking with Holly at 19 feeling out of my time. I found my self looking at them and saying the youth today, pf I was better ner ner. It was odd. Really odd walking in their knowing I wasn’t going to be there for another year. However I only have like 3 days till im at uni and ee I don’t know if im excited or what but I cant wait to move out.

The sun hung high, the burning sun of fire peering over the land like a fox looking over its meal. The sloth drank the acid of the river, like it was drinking the fountain of youth. It’s tong sizzled. The sun watched. The wind blowing chatters of the sun danced flowers as they sung the rhymes of the old ones. Stallions jumped over the pink knee high grass talking of things Mr Frog did to his children the night before. The dirty old grey frog, the horses called as they hurried past his place of living.

Mr Frog denied what they said he had done, the jury of rabbits nibbling at their carrot, ears picking up as they hear the lies the slimy frog told. The stench of dead fly’s filling the room.
The badger muttered the words of the old ones condemning him to death by hanging. The bears giggling like little school girls as they put their paws up to their mouths whispering the tales of the days events. Their mouths filled with lies and slur like it was something that they did daily. Each time more lies spilling out like blood spilling from the open wound of the dieing lion who cried in pain, “help” he roared with his dieing last breath. No one helped they carried on littering around in the wind like dust.

The ruby red blood ran down the green turning the once lush green grass red. It ran till no more blood could run. The lion was left with no blood, the pixies drank it thanking god for the gift. The little red elephant danced around the mice stamping on them as they laughed.

I got bored. =/

No comments:

Blog Archive;;