Tuesday, September 16, 2008

im so S I C K

Yay. So I have been looking for the Alice, American McGees game for a long time and I mean long, from when I herd SMG was going to be in the movie, which has been going on for like years now. It came through today which im happy about as I only ordered it Sunday. I couldn’t resist putting it on to give it a go and omg I cant get used to the controls. It’s a pc game and you have to use the mouse click to hit, as well as moving the camera around and then you have to use like w,a,s,d to move around and its just took much for my little mind. So maybe I should get a control pad for it. The game its self is good. I aint done much on it as I gave up after dieing once. So ill have another go at some point :P

Which brings me to “what the hell is happing” I mean they said Sarah Michelle Gellar was going to play Alice, and this got a lot of haters on IMDB. And I just don’t understand why, sure in the game Alice is what barely 19? But SMG can play a character at her early 20s she is only 31[I think] and she doesn’t look aged at all. So I don’t understand the up roar about that. They can change the age im sure as im sure they will change other things in the film.

Sarah has proven she can play so many characters, her talent is plain to see, no one can deny her that. I mean look at Buffy, Cruel Intentions, and Air I Breath. She has gotten grand applause for her acting. If people think she can not do disturbed or what not then have you seen ‘Normal Again’ the Buffy episode, have they seen her in The Return? People are saying they want this film to be a indie thing, well SMG can do indei, she isn’t what you would call a Hollywood girl, she doesn’t pick movies because they may be block busters she picks them because they interest her. I just want to go down as saying to all the haters, get over your self’s, and why not watch something she has done before flaming nobs.

On the topic of Alice I found this really cool youtube video. Some said they didn’t like the Fly Leaf bit but I think it added to it, im not a fan of soft music in films and junk like this I like the heavyish stuff.



No comments:

Blog Archive;;