Friday, November 14, 2008

face looks better were the sun dont SHINE

I’v been slacking in the posting deparment of late. I know im a bed one. Shame on me. However iv had reasons for this. I mean hello uni! Takes a lot of my time up seeing as im there every day which is stupid! For the past 3 years iv had two days off from college and now none! Makes a guy feel sick.

So this week has been my no drinking week because well Felix is a bad influence on me. Last weekend we went to Hollys for a party her family were throwing. Her mother got us a bottle of vodka and well we ended up drinking the lot job and getting ill say a little too drunk. However we didn’t break anything or put her to shame we were good but the next door we ended up doing the same again in c block. It pretty much killed me. I was soo dead the next day. So I decided no drinking so far so good. The guys have gone out so im now left alone great. Joys. Alone. It sucks I wanna be out with them but no stupid no drinking week. And I cant go to Carnage because my drivers permit thing aint come, and people here have been rejecting my other ID, I have no idea why because it says you gotta accept it. And if I took like a passport or something out and lost it, it would be a bitch to pay for. Where as if you get the Prove of Age card its like £10 to get back. Some places accept it others don’t its gay.

I got kicked out of a pub for buying a hot coco because I didn’t have ID on me what kindda place are we living in!!! Sick. =p

So uni work is mounting up, the Pattern Cutting class is just whoa too much she moves to fast one moment where drawing a pattern out the next making a skirt. I missed one lesson from illness and I emailed her before class telling her and asking if she could tell me what I missed and have to do and she didn’t email me back till a week later I was beyond mad. So now im behind. Great. Bitch.

Had a test the other day for a class where I can not understand the teacher. I tell him that he just lol’s in my face. The dick.

However I love CAD, the best lesson by far. Buying Skills is good im enjoying that. Just gotta get my work done for that, a whole project to get done in a week. Opps.

Iv not really looked for a job as I don’t think I could handle it right now. Gutted as I need money.

Im trying to move rooms. Big problem. I thought it would be easy but no its really hard. Which adds to the stress. Im moving because Matt hasn’t gotten over me. It’s making it horrible for me to live next door when I hear him crying or throwing things around his room. Im like omg has he hurt him self and I cant handle living next door to that constant fear that he has. He turns really emo when he is drunk and he seems to be drinking a lot to get his feelings out. I told him to get help but I don’t think he will.

When I told student services about it because I wanted to move they told me to go and get counselling……great. Real help they were.

My problems with relationships have calm down thank god now. The guy that was harassing me has stopped. Matt is trying to stay away from me. So its all good. Plus im meeting some guy next week which should be fun. With luck he aint a freak. Fingers crossed.

People keep asking if me and Felix’s are a thing and its really beginning to annoy me.

Its just saying that a gay guy cant be friends with a straight guy, the gay will want the straight. That’s not the case. We are just friends but people don’t see that. Okay yeah it looks odd when we both have the word love written on our arms [but it was world wide love day] and we do argue a lot and are seen together a lot but that doesn’t mean I want him or we are together. Its just annoying.

I think that’s about all I need to write for today.

Ill try and update more on my life and thoughts.

Peace out!

No comments:

Blog Archive;;