Thursday, September 11, 2008

[ don't p l a n the p l a n ]

Iv gone for a new look on the blog, its really different from my past ones as there is no colour to it at all, its plain and simple. Also the blog template has changed. Iv been trying to get a layout i found to work but stupid blogger never lets them work it always says there a problem or some junk no matter which layout i try which is really getting on my nerves. So i dunno what to do about that.

I also had a video blog to pot here but youtube or blogger wouldn't upload it and i have no idea why. I did it using my laptop and its like what 6 minutes long so its not even big yet they will not upload it nor will photo bucket so i have no idea what that shiz is about.

Its my last day of work tomorrow before i leave, yay. However i don't do fuss and the people at work want to go out for a leaving do with me but i really dont want that. I mean for one i never really talk tot hem i say the odd few words and when ever there talking i look like i really care but really i just think its a load of crap their talking. Which may make me seem like a bad guy but really who cares if their kid likes Lazy Town or Cbeebies what what ever. Because i really don't. So i just normally at breaks sit reading what ever i have to read may it be comic or book i just don't do fuss and they do fuss. So yeah im not to sure about that. They want to go to my grandads pub for a few drinks which would mean i have to smile and giggle at there jokes and look like I'm having fun. Meh.

I got a text today [yeah I'm that popular] from Waterstones saying they have the book i ordered. The damn two books i needed for uni cost me although 24 pound which omg i could have bought comes for that price and i have bought comics for that price so i was well taken back. Yet they want me to read them and there beyond long and boring. So i have to go and pick that up Friday. So looks like I'm towning it Friday.

Iv started writing a short story type thing. I was bored and i had just watched Salem's Lot, the tv movie with Rob Lowe [of whom is my new crush damn him in the Stand how can you not fall in love with him there!] and i just randomly felt like doing something so i did but i don't know how to end it. So after this i will be trying to do just that end the damn silly story.

I keep seeing reports on that net that Joss has shut down Dollhouse, why do they use such misleading titles. Its annoying. He ain't shut it down like they make it sound, hes just going back to re write some things god. Stupid much.

Also iv been looking everywhere for a Trench Coat that is in a bright colour! Like a red, green or fricking a purple but nothing all i keep finding is blacks and greys and its really annoying me. Iv been wanting one ever since i saw it on Gossip Girl yet i cant find them anywhere and you would have thought Topman would have done them but no they didn't. Gah.

Iv just noticed i complain about a lot of things.

No comments:

Blog Archive;;