Saturday, September 06, 2008

[ < < b a c k ]

I have been absent from the Internet for a few weeks now due to the fact i randomly decided to stay at my grandads for a week which then turned into two weeks. Im glad i did though, i needed to get away from home life for a while and it worked. I only now have two weeks left at home before i move to uni. I cant say if im happy, excited or scared to that fact that im moving soon. I want to be all yay but right now i feel numb to it i dont think its kicked in my brain just yet. Im still waiting for some one to come out and be like "You've just been punkd". I guess ill get excited a day or two before. Ill just wait and see.

I got a new laptop over my absence. But im not hooking it up to the net here because i dont want to have to mess around with it. I have a webcam now and i did a video blog however i couldn't get it off the laptop to here just yet so ill have to do a new one when i work out how to.


I did alot of drawings which ill post at the bottom when im done.

Have any of you heard of Dave Days? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=199167857
I really enjoy this music call me sad or what ever but i do. I was watching the video to his 7 Things Spoof to the Miley song [Hanna Montana] and i just got addicted. He has a pretty good voice and im just wondering where the background music came from if he did it himself or what not.




No comments:

Blog Archive;;